Thursday, January 9, 2014

59 years of lateral existence...

It’s a long run since 1955 and a very conscious one since 70’s. The earliest person I know other than my family members is Rear Admiral Dr. Sanatan Kulshreshtha . I know him since I was a little over 3 in 1958 when we shifted to His Highness Flat No.6, Stadium, Jodhpur after abolition of High Court Bench at Jaipur, he with his family in Flat No.9. Incidentally the first message I got this morning at 5.36 am was from him. Life continue to take full circle.

The first flash in my consciousness, of the lateral period of existence, is going to Jaipur jail in 1958 with all the elders, taking breakfast for my father and his colleagues at the Bar, who were detained as they opposed the abolition of Jaipur Bench of High Court of Rajasthan. Yesterday, as I continued to make my submission in the Jalmahal case, it dawned that life and life at bar has amazing multidimensionality as the social dynamics and the nature of beings continued to unveil layer after layer after layer like onion.


In the quantum level of existence it is all quite like a vast fathom deep sea. Some waves somewhere continue to rise and fall, little affecting the nature, content and a rhythmatic beat at which all continue to vibrate on their own by a force working beyond comprehension. For some time now as I see the interplay of multidimensional energies, I stand amazed, awed and bow my head in reverence as I surrender myself to them. It is not difficult to appreciate what and how Arjun would have felt at the time of Vishwaroop darshan of Hari… and that is what I feel every moment of my existence now… dumfounded… consciously blissful...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

when existence is governed by consciousness - it is really meaningful and naturally, beautiful

bijan ghosh